How to Prevent windows 10 from rebooting after update
I made a video for you all to learn from:
I made a video for you all to learn from:
Onsite at your location – We come to you. Quick Quality PC service
Onsite at your location or in shop at our workshop or remote (over the internet) in Longmont, CO, since 1999.
Computer Physicians, LLC provides:
Prompt, quality on-site help, training, service & repair, networking, upgrades, sales, troubleshooting. . In many cases we can be working on your computer the day you call, either at your location or ours. Since 1999.
We are A+, and Microsoft Certified Professionals with advanced computer college degrees working with Windows operating systems, Windows Server, Network Security, Internet, Network setup, and troubleshooting.
VPN allows you to connect over the internet securely as if it is a private office network.
With a non-protected internet connection is it possible for a hacker to intercept internet data communications. A hacker does this by going in-between the two locations and delivering a man in the middle attack to see the information. For example, a hacker can intercept your data in a coffee shop on an insecure wireless network, using a packet sniffer program.
VPN uses a tunneling protocol. It sets up a tunnel. Inside the tunnel it encrypts the data inside the tunnel. So, even if a hacker can break inside the tunnel the data inside is encrypted.
If the hacker does try to break inside the tunnel, the tunnel will detect it and shutdown. It will then reroute traffic to another router thereby bypassing the attacker.
This is how VPN protects data over the internet.
The VPN is a server/client system.
Whatever VPN server you are using, you need to use the same VPN protocol on both the server and client.
The upload speed in VPN is just as important as the download speed. Old wiring and old routers may not work well with VPN.
VPNs allow employees to securely access their company’s intranet while traveling outside the office.
VPNs can securely and cost-effectively can connect geographically diverse locations within an organization, creating one cohesive virtual network. VPN technology is also used by ordinary Internet users to connect to proxy servers. To prevent disclosure of private information, VPNs typically allow only authenticated remote access and make use of encryption techniques.
Secure VPN protocols include the following:
Internet Protocol Security – IPsec
Transport Layer Security SSL/TLS
-Longmont Computer Physicians LLC
Computer Physicians of Longmont Provides help with teaching, training, tutoring on how to use the computer, smart phone, tablet, and programming accessibility methods to more easily use the devices. For seniors and handicapped people who have problems accessing the computer system.
1. Making the page, fonts, letters, and words bigger to make it easier to read. Adjusting the size of the screen. Configuring the back light, brightness, contrast of the screen. Adding an onscreen magnifying glass to the screen so that they can adjust the screen as large or small as they want.
2. Configuring and adjusting the touch sensitivity of touch screens to more easily use the touch screens.
3. Programming and configuring voice recognition to control the computer by just your voice and to write email, letters by using your voice only.
4. Many seniors and handicapped people cannot move the mouse and double click the mouse buttons effectively because of shaking hands. Steve at Computer Physicians will either customize the mouse to make it easier to use or eliminate the need to use the mouse and using other ways to control the computer.
5. Program and configure the computer/tablet/smart phone for hearing impaired people.
6. Program and configure the computer/tablet/smart phone for people with mobility problems.
7. There are many other program and configuring issues that could also be done to help people with all types of physical limitations.
8. Setting up and teaching how to use the computer/tablet/smart phone to provide video conferencing, send pictures, etc. to keep in touch with loved ones.
9. Using the computer/tablet/smart phone to use as a telephone to call anyone in the world and talk as long as you like for free.
Computer Physicians, LLC Colorado customers frequently ask many questions about their computers. Therefore we have created a blog to help customers understand some topics in the computer and internet world.